(continued from pg.1)
Could we be at that point again? I believe God is ready to move in power to save this lost and broken generation, the object of His love!
But what does that mean for us? We do not have the option to retreat, hoping it will all go away. Because the Bible tells us that our, “beginning of sorrows” will eventually turn to a worldwide persecution of the saints (Matt 24:8-13). This will result in the final wrap-up of all of human history as we know it, culminating in the triumphant return of Christ for His Church.
However, before that happens, it is God’s desire for a final worldwide harvest of souls for His glorious Kingdom, “from every tribe, tongue and nation.”
Remember: He promises that, “where sin abounds, grace shall abound much more” (Rom 5:20). This means that as darkness, chaos and evil seek to sweep over the world, our God’s love, power and saving grace will be far, far greater! And His grace will be sufficient to sustain His people through it all.
All that we see happening in our world is no surprise to God. From this sin-filled moment in human history, He is still able and willing to bring about the greatest revival and harvest of souls the world has ever known!
Do you believe this? Are you willing to pray such a “God-sized prayer”? And move forward into all of His upward call in Christ Jesus, whatever He asks you to do?
Then let us join the Son in asking the Father for the nations, to bring about true justice – the justice and right order of a right relationship with our God and Savior. This is the only way that the human heart will ever know true justice and true peace (Matt 12:18-21).
HOW TO PRAY IN THIS SEASON:
- That the Church of Jesus would both awaken from and repent of spiritual slumber and self-promotion, and unite with churches in their communities and nations to:
○ Pray with united focus and fervency.
○ Boldly speak out – without excuses, pandering or bowing to any political group or ideology – and declare that true justice and peace are only found in a heart surrendered to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
○ Proactively seek out ways to practically serve people in our communities during this time of fear and hardship, as a witness and testimony of Jesus’ love.
- For righteousness to shine as the noonday sun, and all lies and liars be exposed in order for truth to lead people (Rom 1:18-32) and that their choices be made clear.
- That Satan would “overplay his hand,” and all evil schemes and devices – and those promoting them – would be clearly seen; for destructive plans to be turned back upon the enemy’s own camps (2Ki 7:5-7; and Chapter 19).
- For leaders in government, business, education, sciences and entertainment to begin to promote and stand for true righteousness (Prov 14:34).
- That our gracious and merciful God would pour out His Spirit upon us to bring about repentance and revival in His Church, and a great harvest in every nation!
(continued on pg. 3)